Monday, November 28, 2016

Popping My Blogging Cherry

Where do I even begin? This is my first ever blog post. So if this post is all over the place, I sincerely apologize. Once I become familiarized with all this, I promise each blog will have a direction. So for this one, it will be a random introduction to who I am.

I am Smile Child. I am your typical, really not so typical, average twenty-something girl trying to take on this crazy thing we call the world. I graduated high school and went off to college to obtain my biology degree. That makes me a doctor or knowing what I want out of my life, right? Wrong, wrong, wrong. Oh how wrong that is. I have my degree and have not done a single thing with it. And what I have come to realize, months later after graduating, is that: it is completely OKAY 👌

Do not let anyone else tell you otherwise. Only you can tell yourself that. And even then, you shouldn't because all you're doing is making yourself your own worst enemy. Go easy on yourself. It is okay to not know where the heck you're going or how you're going to get there. Just remember to have faith and trust that you will get where you need to be despite the trials and tribulations you may go through to get there.

Ironically enough, and I probably shouldn't say this, but I want this to be an open and honest blog... I am typing this from work. I wouldn't recommend it, necessarily, but I am perpetually bored and everything in my life kept telling me to start writing at work. So here I am, writing my first ever blog. It feels good and empowering. (Having written this, since its been long in the works in my head, not while doing it at work 😏👍)

Lastly, I would like to thank all of those who have taken the time to read this. It truly does mean a lot. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or random thoughts like myself, please feel free to leave them and I will be more than happy to answer them.
Stay on the look out for more blogs to come on any and all subjects. From love and laughter, to sorrow and sadness, to crazy fan-girling.

Thanks again!

All my love,

Smile Chile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment